I have been a little behind on the updates, so here are a couple! First, my brother came to Australia to travel around and of course visit us. Billy spent a month in Oz, touring Sydney, Byron Bay, and Tasmania. From what I could tell he absolutely loved it. Granted, when he got to Tassie the pace was a bit (ALOT) slower than he was used to in Sydney. Here are a few highlights from Billy's visit with us:
Billy and Michelle on top of Mt. Wellington - luckily it was a clear day, and we could see the view!
A super cute pademelon at Mt. Field
Billy in leg irons at Port Arthur.
Billy and Michelle at Wineglass Bay- a very nice, but hot day.
Billy's visit was tons of fun! I know that he is looking forward to coming back. Hope these pictures entice the rest of you to visit.
Billy's visit was tons of fun! I know that he is looking forward to coming back. Hope these pictures entice the rest of you to visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment