Saturday, June 20, 2009

Moving

Alright, so we have moved. Not far, just down the road, but man is it still a pain in the tush! We have swapped one Northwest sounding address (Cascade RD) for another (Washington ST). We are still in South Hobart, which means spitting distance to the Cascade Brewery - woohoo!
I have taken pics of the house (empty of course), but have misplaced the camera. Gavin and I are rockin it on camp chairs at the old house, since there is no power at the new place. We have a fun night of beer, pizza on paper plates, and boggle/tv ahead of us. I am not looking forward to the cleaning that awaits us tomorrow.
Now for the pictures (granted the house is not completely set up, but hey):



The view from our living room!




The Living Room



Kitchen



Bathroom




Master Bedroom (Purple wall, brown bedding = Chocolate Box)

No comments:

Post a Comment