Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Winter and Other Things

OK, well it's August and it is cold... I am still trying to wrap my head around this temperature/month switcheroo!
Some random things:
  1. I am actually excited about seeing baseball and football highlights on the sports news - weird yes, but rugby and cricket can only take you so far
  2. I love how cold and windy it has been lately
  3. I am reading Alice and Wonderland, and it is really good
  4. Saw Coraline the other day, I think the book was better but I am not sure, hmmmm
  5. Gingerbread men and elephants in July = happy tummy
  6. Crocheting is a great habit/hobby that I have rediscovered... now to just complete projects instead of just starting them
  7. We go to Malaysia on holiday soon!!! I need to start planning because I have no clue where I want to go/ what I want to do.
  8. I do know that I want to snorkel, see monkeys and orangutans, lurk in the jungle, and shop at markets
  9. Why is David Letterman the US night show chosen by Australian TV??? Stupid stupid stupid (I love that Gavin hates him too)
  10. I had to call and ask permission from our rental agency to put picture hook sin the wall - waste of time
  11. Gavin does NOT like the change in Cadbury chocolate, but still eats it like a hungry monkey :)
  12. We (Gavin) made a snowwman on Mt Wellington
  13. I miss watching Anthony Bourdain on TV
OK, lets leave it at a nice round 13 hehehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment